All healthy dogs and cats over the age of 8 weeks or 2 lbs. for shelter and rescue cats and dogs. For animals with a pet parent, the recommended age is 16 weeks.
- Females: $50.00
- Males: $40.00
- Females: $75.00
- Males: $75.00
*An additional fee of $25 will be applied to all dogs weighing 50 lbs and over.
Vaccinations and other services are provided at the time of surgery and at monthly Wellness Clinics.
*To ensure compliance with VA law, a $12 rabies vaccination will be given to all animals 4 months or older that have not been previously vaccinated or lack proof of vaccination.
- FVRCP – Combination vaccination for Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia
- FeLV- Feline Leukemia vaccination
- DA2PP – Combination vaccination for Distember, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus
- Bordatella – Kennel Cough vaccination
- Canine Influenza
- Feline Leukemia/Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) testing is recommended for all cats, especially those with unknown histories. This is a blood test that checks for these infectious diseases in the cat’s blood stream. Leukemia and FIV are transmitted through bites, infected body fluids such as saliva, grooming, sexual contact and mother to offspring.
- A 4DX test (Ehrlichia, Lyme’s Disease, Anaplasma phagocytophilum, and Heartworm test) is recommended for dogs ages 6 months and older. It is especially recommended before surgery to help ensure your dog is a good candidate for anesthesia.
De-worming with Drontal
- For Cats: $10
- For Dogs: $15
Flea/Tick Treatment for Cats
- Advantage II: $10
- Frontline Plus: $10
Flea/Tick Treatment for Dogs
- Advantage II: $10
- Advantix II: $15
Home Again Microchip (includes registration): $20
Ear Cleaning: $5
Nail Trim: $5
Anal Sac Expression: $25
Heartgard Heartworm Medication: Ask for prices
Occasionally, some animals require additional services/charges:
- Antibiotics: $15
- Cryptorchid Neuter: $45
- Hernia Repair: $30